Zaplify is a Swedish SaaS company, the Nordic region's fastest growing sales platform that helps 150+ sales organizations to increase and streamline their sales through AI and Automations. We are today a Team of 25 people located in Stockholm, Lund and Gdansk.
To be able to help our clients get even more value from our product, we are now looking for our next star - a Senior UX Researcher; a role where you will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of our product
As the first dedicated UX Researcher at Zaplify, you will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies.
These responsibilities also include inspiring change, delivering oral and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping the product team better understand what would make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Lead, scope and run qualitative and quantitative research engagements that helps us tackle our design challenges. (Interviews, usability tests, surveys, demographic analysis etc.)
- Support designers in their research efforts, leveraging insights for their designs, and evaluate design decisions grounded in research findings.
- Develop a strong insights culture. Share your insights and advocate user needs with the rest of the organisation.
What we offer
- Fixed salary
- Stock options (after probationary period)
- Five weeks of vacation
- Wellness allowance
To succeed in this role, you need:
- 4+ years hands-on experience from qualitative research work. From setting a study plan, choosing the right methods, executing qualitative data collection, analysis and communicating insights.
- Familiarity with quantitative research methods and synthesizing quantitative data with qualitative user research.
- Some experience in UI design
- Strong presentation skills with a creative and compelling storytelling style.
- The ability to listen and learn from diverse perspectives with humility - but ultimately drive the best work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment and stakeholders (design, product managers, customer success) while also keeping an eye on future needs
- Have a background in human-centered design/design thinking
Bonus if you have..
- Eagerness to learn and innovate ways to communicate your insights in a compelling and storytelling way
- Experience and comfortable with incorporating metric
- Experience with designing in Figma
- Comfortable with facilitating and moderating workshop sessions
Do you want to be in an environment where everyone challenges you to be the best version of yourself? Get in touch.
Ps. We encourage female applicants.
Be Zappier, join Zaplify.