Zaplify is a Swedish SaaS company, the Nordic region's fastest growing sales platform that helps 150+ sales organizations to increase and streamline their sales through AI and Automations. We are today a Team of 25 people located in Stockholm, Lund and Gdansk.
To be able to help our clients get even more value from our product, we are now looking for our next star - a Customer Success Manager; a role where you will be responsible for discovering, designing and implementing everything that has to do with ensuring customer success.
In your role, you will create and strengthen customer relationships, and be responsible for helping new and existing customers to use Zaplify in the most value-creating way possible. The role also include continuously training customers in the tool and thereby ensuring that they discover how they can utilize it to better their results. As a Customer Success Manager you have the ear closest to the customers which makes collaborations with the different teams at Zaplify an important part of you role.
At Zaplify, your role and contribution will be an incredibly important part of the ongoing expansion and we are therefore looking for you who are passionate about building relationships, and who with a service-oriented mindset want to be involved and drive an exciting growth journey at Zaplify forward.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Onboarding and training new customers
- Maintain close cooperation with other employees such as sales and product teams
- Be available and advise customers on questions and support matters and actively follow up
- Upsell and extend contracts of existing customers
- Process development: together with the CS team, develop processes and strategies for further work with Customer Success Management and development to be able to scale operations
What we offer
Fixed + variable salary
- Stock options (after probationary period)
- Five weeks of vacation
- Wellness allowance
To succeed in this role, you need:
- A great analytical mind, love to integrate with people and take great personal responsibility
- To thrive in environments where a lot is going on and you also look forward to the opportunity to, together with a dedicated small team, be involved in scaling up the entire business
- At least 1-2 years of experience in customer relationships (Customer Success, Account Manager, Operations & Support Manager or equivalent)
- Strong interest in sales and tech Be analytical, organized and solution-oriented
- Self-propelled and initiative-taking
- Educational and communicative in your nature
Do you want to be in an environment where everyone challenges you to be the best version of yourself? Get in touch.
Ps. We encourage female applicants.
Be Zappier, join Zaplify.