Position: Sales Manager / Head of Sales
Zaplify is a Swedish SaaS company, Europe's fastest growing SaaS sales-tech that helps 200+ sales organizations to increase and streamline their sales through AI and Automations. We are today a team of 25 people located in Stockholm, Lund, Gdansk and Dubai. We are building a global company designed for rapid growth and now we need more talented people to help us scale fast. Already trusted by many local and global customers, like Einride, Kognity, SES and Visma, with experienced investors backing us. Based on a solid foundation we are taking the next step to rapidly grow our business in existing and new countries.
We are looking for a passionate and collaborative Sales Manager to successfully grow into our next Head of Sales and take part in the Leadership team. The role, reporting to our CEO (say hi to Per), is perfect for you if you hold a strategic mindset but still enjoy working with hands on sales execution and have successfully managed a B2B SaaS sales team before. Our sales team includes three Sales Representatives and one Account Executive - there is scope to grow and build a substantial team as our pipeline grows. Being a small team, we expect you to be hands on all elements within the sales process - booking meetings, executing on meetings, managing the sales team, implementing processes, KPIs and reporting to management. You must have a background within SaaS sales, as well as experience within leading a team.
You and your team will be a part of a tight revenue team of specialists including Sales Developers, Marketing specialists, and Customer Success Managers, where we together guide our customers from first contact to closed business and successful usage of our service. Your effort will be an essential difference in how fast we can attract new customers and employees to join our family.
We're building our sales team out of our office in Stockholm, so you'll have to be able to spend a few days a week at our offices there. Zaplify is currently Europe's fastest growing SaaS sales-tech company with more than 200 clients in less than a year. We're a digital-first innovative group with a strong focus on work-life harmony.
At Zaplify we love a great personality. For us that means working with people that have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, that have a strong degree of self-motivation & integrity but is still a humble team player who loves to be challenged. To succeed in our everyday work we are all applying a strategic mindset but still have a high operational energy.
In summary, here is what you will be responsible for in this role:
- Accountable for all sales, including new business and up-sell on existing customers
- Direct sales of deals over a period of time of time
- Building, coaching and managing a team, to ensure new sales quota is met, including day-to-day deal management with team members, recruitment and performance management.
- Prospecting, booking and calling on leads to get meetings booked in
- Ensuring that win rate is high and deal sizes are growing across the team through management of sales strategy, process and qualification framework
- Working with Customer success, Sales Development and Marketing as a lead gen sources to grow the pipeline
- Management and reporting of KPIs and performance to Executive Management
This is what your experience and skillsets will need to include:
- 5+ years of sales experience in the software space
- 3+ years of successful leadership of a small sales team
- Excellent consultative selling abilities and great interpersonal skills with C-level executives
- Able to lead by example - a successful candidate has been working as a B2B SaaS sales person previously in their career.
- Able to lead to a target, identify necessary changes and convey that to the wider team in a way that leads to improvement.
- Used to working with a sales process and a qualification framework (like MEDDIC)
- Used to working with Marketing and Customer Success in a collaborative way
- High energy level, keeping the activity levels high in the team at all times
- International sales experience and mindset - prospects are initially in Europe, and team members can work from anywhere it makes sense
- Fluent in business English
What you will get back from the company:
True work-life harmony – Flexible working conditions is a key success factor for members of our team.
Flexible remote – you will be part of an organization where digital collaboration is key, enabling a hybrid work environment between physical/digital.
Learning working environment – you will be encouraged to disrupt yourself, our methods & try new ideas. Together we fail fast to learn faster.
Coaching & feedback – you can communicate openly, collect and give feedback as we want to help each other become better versions of ourselves.
Equality & Inclusion You will be a valued member of our team and everyone will have the same opportunity to grow and develop. You will be encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation.
- Compensation model including fixed salary and bonus.
Working at Zaplify will give you the platform to accelerate your career. We will go on a journey together where we will laugh and cry, work hard and get rewarded, loose some but win a lot, disrupting the industry while building the best place to work. And most importantly, learn new stuff every day to grow as professionals and friends.
We are looking forward hearing from you!